Junk Busters-USA is a professional, full service junk removal company based in Austin, Texas.
All you have to do is point! Literally, we make it that easy. We pick it up, load it into one of our junk trucks, do a general clean up and try to recycle and donate everything we can.
What Kind Of Junk Do We Haul?
We’ll give you a few suggestions but seriously as long as it doesn’t glow in the middle of the night we can haul it away. Here are a few of the items we haul away every day for our clients.
- Appliances – Fridges, freezers, stoves, dishwashers, washers/dryers
- Furniture – Sofas, tables, chairs, mattresses/box springs, head boards, dressers, desks, carpets and pads
- Electronics – Old TVs of any size, computers, monitors, printers, cables, phones, stereo equipment
- General Junk – Boxes, old tools, toys, clothing, shelves, bicycles, exercise equipment
- Construction & Remodel Debris – Lumber, drywall, trim, deck materials, old cabinets, counter tops, tile. Mirrors, toilets
- Yard Debris – Branches, limbs, tree trimming, firewood, fences
- Other Junk – Lawnmowers, hot tubs, play scapes, patio furniture, satellite dishes, tires, thing-a-ma-hoochies that you aren’t really sure what they are
- Tired old husbands
Where Do We Haul It From?
- Rental and Investment Properties
- Storage Units
- Construction Sites
Who Is Our Typical Customer?
- People that are moving
- Real Estate Agents and Brokers
- Property Managers
- Government Agencies
- Home Improvement Contractors
- Senior Citizens
- Professional Organizers
- Estate Executors
- Home Care Services
- Insurance Restoration Companies
- Movie Stars
- People who have seen a movie star
- Labradors named Fred
Items We Don’t Haul
- WMD’s (Weapons of Mass Destruction)
- Hazardous Materials
- Nuclear Waste
- Your Mother-in-Law
- Old cars
- That thing from outer space that crashed in your back yard the other night